Dhenkanal: In a tragic incident, a mother-daughter duo was burnt alive in their house in Nuabhuban village under Bhuban police limits today morning due to fire from gas cylinder leak. The father also sustained some serious injuries while trying to save them.

The deceased have been identified as Mamata Pothala (38) and her daughter Jyotsna (13)

The incident occurred after the gas cylinder in their kitchen led to a fire in the house. While both the mother and the daughter were burnt alive, Mamata’s husband Duryadhan (42) sustained third degree burn injuries and was rushed to Bhuban CHC for treatment.

On receiving information, police rushed to spot and began an investigation into the incident.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here